It was pleasure to meet Kathy Cook of TheHopeLine on September 10. I pray your blessings on all that they do to prevent people from committing suicide. There is no ministries more dear to my heart than those who reach out to people in their absolute darkest hour.
We ask you for the following blessings on this charity:
- You will help the leaders of TheHopeLine learn from their adversity and then enjoy victory over the adversities they face.
- You will direct, empower, and resource TheHopeLine to help the leaders achieve excellence in what they do.
- You will bring those who have lost hope to TheHopeLine to be blessed by their excellence.
- You will transform and bless the lives of those who reach out to TheHopeLine for help.
- Those whose lives are transformed by your work through TheHopeLine will share their stories so others in need can be comforted.